- Your Recovery is Important Since the Coronavirus began, we have been encouraged to self quarantine and practice social distancing in an effort to limit the spread of this disease. However,it is important to remain socially connected to continue moving forward in recovery.Virtual resources are vital for persons in recovery during this time. This resource guide includes both local and national resources that can be used to virtually support recovery from substance use and mental disorders.
- Virtual Recovery Programs: Alcoholics Anonymous Offers Online Support https://aa-intergroup.org/
- Cocaine Anonymous: Offers online support and services: https://www.ca-online.org/
- Lifering Lifering Secular Recovery offers online support: https://www.lifering.org/online-meetings
- In the Rooms Online Recovery Meetings Provides online support through live meetings and recovery rooms: https://www.intherooms.com/home/
- Marijuana Anonymous: Offers virtual support https://ma-online.org/
- Narcotics Anonymous: Offers a variety of online
and skype meeting options
https://www.na.org/meetingsearch/In the Rooms Online Recovery Meetings
- Reddit Recovery: Offers a virtual hangout and support during recovery.https://www.reddit.com/r/REDDITORSINRECOVERY/
- Refuge Recovery: Provides online and virtual support. https://refugerecovery.org/meetings?tsml-day=any&tsml-region=online-english
- Self-Management and Recovery Training
(SMART) Recovery: Offers global community
of mutual-support groups, forums including a
chat room and message board.
https://www.smartrecovery.org/community/Referrals to specialty care are written for patients with treatment needs greater than an intervention.
- Sobergrid: Offers an online platform to help anyone get sober and stay sober. https://www.sobergrid.com/
- SoberCity: Offers an online support and recovery community
- Soberistas: Provides a women-only
international online recovery community
- Sober Recovery: Provides an online forum for those in recovery and their friends and family
- We Connect Recovery: Provides daily online recovery groups for those with substance use
and mental illness.
- Unity Recovery + WEconnect + Alano Club: Providing daily virtual meeting for those in recovery and for their family members https://unityrecovery.org/digital-recovery- meetings